SCIENZE DELL'APPARATO LOCOMOTORE
Basic requirement is a good knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the musculoskeletal system
The learning assessment methods consist of an oral exam, which covers all the topics of each program. The exam will take place in a single appeal in the presence of the three teachers and for each module, the final mark will be attributed in tenths. The sum of the individual votes will constitute the final vote out of thirty.
In formulating the final judgment, the teachers take into account:
- level of in-depth knowledge
- ability to report the contents of the program in an appropriate manner to the specificity of the subject and the individual teaching modules
- language suitability for the transmission of the skills covered by the course
The course aims to provide knowledge of physiology, pathology of the musculoskeletal system and sports medicine which are an indispensable cultural background of the motor sciences professional.
It consists of three modules:
1. Physiology of the organs of movement that deepens the normal physiology of the apparatus involved in motor activities and the immediate relationships of the physical / muscular structure with the function they perform, even in extreme situations
2. Diseases of the musculoskeletal system that provides skills in the pathology of the musculoskeletal system and related treatment principles, and in particular the knowledge necessary for the understanding of the most common traumatic diseases related to sports and overload diseases, in which the repetitiveness of the athletic gesture in the presence of risk factors is the trigger.
3. Sports medicine that integrates the knowledge acquired in the previous modules with knowledge of the body's physiological adaptation to training, the effects of doping and sports traumatology