PROCESS ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY PART. B
The course will introduce students to the automation in analytical chemistry and to process analytical chemistry.
This course will be divided into two modules. The second module will be dedicated to the development and understanding of automation in chemical analysis, and to the chemical processes and the methodologies of process control and optimization.
Process analytical chemistry and automation (32 hours)
- why automation in analytical chemistry : instrumental strategies
- Robotics in analytical chemistry
- process analytical chemistry-examples of basic chemistry
- basic electronics
- Process Analytical Chemistry : theories and examples of basic chemical processes
- introduction to industrial process control (PID, SCADA etc.)
Please, refer to the full course program