- Assessment methods
- Learning objectives
- Teaching methods
At the end of the lessons: one written paper.
For the "appelli" an oral exam( thirty points).
Students will be particularly asked to use language skills in touristic situations.
The lessons will offer a linguistic education for the students.At the end of the lessons, they will be able to interact and communicate in different tourism sectors (hotel, restaurant, ..) Spoken language will have priority, regarding the situations the students will find in their future working-life.
At the end of the course the students will be able
- to understand phrases, words and expressions related to areas of most immediate priority (e.g. basic personal and work information, local area, employment)
- to understand simple written messages from colleagues or clients.
- to understand feedback messages or simple help indications in working process(tourism)
- to give and also get information about travel, hotels, restaurants,..
- general explanations,
- exercises with tourist terminology
- open dialogs
- group projects with original materials (map, menu,.)
- listening-training in different touristic situations,
- writing private and official letters/e-mails,
- exercises for understanding and using informations in
foreign countries or in conversation with tourists.
Further informations and materials will be published online.
Anita Grunwald: Ja, gerne
Deutsch im Tourismus. A1
Elisabetta Difino/Paola Fornaciari
SUPERKLAR - express
Grundgrammatik fur Deutschlerner
ISBN 978 8841 645 802
To develop comunication skills the students will work with a partner or in groups.
They will start to speak German in dialogs and discussions.
Grammar will be trained when students will work with structured exercises or open-exercises or even with grammar exercises online.
For consultation please write an e-mail or contact me directly after the lessons. It is also possible to meet in another university-office.