Chemical Sciences and Technologies
- ACTIVIETIES TO CHOISE FREE
- ANALYSIS AND CONTROL OF CHEMICAL PROCESSES
- ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY 2
- ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY APPLIED
- CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGIS OF DYES
- CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGIS OF FORMULATIONS
- CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGY OF ALIMENTS
- CHIMICA E TECNOLOGIA DELL'INDUSTRIA TESSILE
- FINAL TEST
- MICELLES, COLLOIDS AND SURFACES
- PHYSICS CHEMISTRY 2
- PHYSICS METHODS IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- QUALITY AND SAFETY IN INDUSTRY
- synthesis techniques in inorganic chemistry
- TECNICHE DI CARATTERIZZAZIONE IN CHIMICA INORGANICA
- TECNOLOGIE IN SINTESI ORGANICA
- TRATTAMENTO DEI RIFIUTI E DEPURAZIONE DELLE ACQUE
funzione in un contesto di lavoro:
competenze associate alla funzione:
- Chimici e professioni assimilate - 22.214.171.124.1
The graduate will have the ability to:
• Find sources of information and data from the literature and evaluate his credibility
• Plan and conduct an experiment (analysis, synthesis, characterization, theoretical modeling) by designing times and procedures
• Interpret process individually and critically analyze the experimental results derived from observation or measurement in laboratory.
The acquisition of judgment will occur in two main parts:
1) in the teachers evaluation in laboratory, which will appreciate in the student, not so much the slavish and acritical execution of standardized recipes, but rather the ability to justify choices independent operating within general guidelines;
2) in the evaluation of the degree commission that will consider the extent of awareness demonstrated by the student in the course of practice in preparation for the final test and its capacity for critical analysis of the results obtained during this activity.
• Be able to describe and communicate, in simple terms, and while critics general topics;
• Knowing how to process and present experimental data, even with the aid of computer systems and multimedia;
• Being able to exhibit their knowledge and beliefs with logical rigor and appropriate scientific language;
• Have acquired skills in communication in Italian and in English.
The verification of the attainment of these skills will be both in the oral tests exam, in which will be taken into account the clarity and accuracy of exposure, both in the final test where the student, before the Committee of Science, will present in multimedia form and discuss the prepared written elaborate.
The graduate will be able to
• Learn and apply new knowledge and methodologies of chemical research;
• Update on the development of science and technology of chemistry and adapt to a variety of areas and issues of work;
• Continue its cultural and professional training through a second level university.
These skills will be acquired and verified in the overall course of study or through the different types of training activities and the related exams, particularly with activity in preparation for the final test and by passing this test.
Research in the chemical sciences and technologies is planned as an individual activity to graduate. This activity will be carried out under the guidance of a professor at an academic laboratory or even, at the request of the student, at an extra-university structure. The degree examination will be the presentation and discussion of a written elaborate which shows the results of the conducted research. The degree grade will take into account both the content of the work and effectiveness of the presentation and the entire curriculum of the student.