Postgraduate courses at the Head and Neck & Forensic Dissection Research Center (HNS&FDRc)
The Head and Neck & Forensic Dissection Research Center (HNS&FDRc), at the University of Insubria, Varese, renews an extensive offer of theoretical and practical postgraduate courses for physicians, for the Academic Year 2018-2019 and 2019-2020. The teaching program includes height modules, individual or combined according to the choice of the participant. The teaching period will extend between March and November 2019. The official language will vary between modules, Italian or English.
In addition, the Center programmed a new edition of the skull base Observership. Aim of this University’s improvers course is to give attendees solid anatomical and clinical knowledge to diagnose and treat throat, sinonasal, and skull base pathologies through surgical endoscopic mini-invasive approaches.
The Head and Neck & Forensic Dissection Research Center (HNS & FDRc, Department of Biotechnology and life Science, University of Insubria, Varese) co-ordinates the courses. They are residential and will take place at the ENT and NS Departments of University of Insubria in the ASST Sette Laghi, Ospedale di Circolo, Varese, Italy.
See the link in this page.
The attendees are expected to hold a Medical Doctorate, a specialization in Nose, Ear and Throat, Neurosurgery, or Maxillo-facial surgery.
Modules and courses
Skull base Observership
Modules and courses: official language Italian
- 13 – 14 March 2019 : Le tracheotomie: tecnica tradizionale e tecnica percutanea
- May – November 2019 : Corso di perfezionamento universitario in chirurgia endoscopica dei seni paranasali e del basicranio
- 23 - 25 September 2019: VarESS Chirurgia endoscopica del naso e dei seni paranasali
- 21 - 23 October 2019: VarESS corso di perfezionamento universitario in chirurgia endoscopica del basicranio
- 23 - 24 October 2019: Le tracheotomie: tecnica tradizionale e tecnica percutanea
Modules and courses: official language English
- 11 - 13 March 2019: VarESS Post graduate university course in endoscopic skull base surgery
- 11 - 13 November 2019: VarESS post graduate university course in endoscopic nose & paranasal sinus surgery