Interlibrary loan and document delivery services
Interlibrary services for international users
Before submitting your request, please verify if the item is owned by one of Insubria University libraries, either in print or in electronic format. You can do so by accessing insuB.R.E. and by checking among the available resources.
ILL and DD requests can be submitted through:
- the online forms which can be found in the dedicated pages in insuB.R.E. This service is for eligible users who will have to log into insuB.R.E. and submit their requests*
- the paper forms available at the Circulation Desks of Insubria University libraries or by asking library staff. Paper forms must be filled out in all their parts and have to be given to the library staff to be processed
- an e-mail message which has to be sent to your individual university library using one of the addresses listed below:
- Economics Library in Varese: email@example.com
- Law Library in Como: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science and Medicine Library in Varese: email@example.com
- Science Library in Como: firstname.lastname@example.org
To log into insuB.R.E. internal users can use their Insubria e-mail account username and password (the username must be typed without the domain @uninsubria.it or @studenti.uninsubria.it). External users should ask the library staff: please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact your library
Interlibrary services for other libraries
Who can ask for ILL and DD services – Other Libraries
Italian, foreign, public, and academic libraries, together with those belonging to cultural or private institutions can ask for items owned by Insubria University libraries.
Insubria University libraries lend their materials in compliance with Italian Copyright Law and free of charge to those libraries which share their holdings providing free ILL and DD services.
Otherwise, a payment may be asked to cover service costs.