Adjunct professor from 2005 at Department CMIC "Giulio Natta" - Politecnico of Milan.
Adjunct professor from 2015 at Department DBSV) - Insubria of Varese.
University Teaching Activities:
- 2015-actual position: General and Inorganic Chemistry for Biotechnology and Biological Sciences, University of Insubria-Varese
- 2010-2011: Physical Industrial Chemistry II for Industrial Chemistry, University of Insubria-Como
- 2005-actual position: Chemistry, Science and Technology of Materials for Civil and Environmental Engineering; Environmental Chemistry for Civil and Environmental Engineering, and Chemistry for Mechanical Engineering, Transportation and Logistic Engineering, Politecnico of Milan.
- 180 annual practical courses of General, Inorganic, Environmental, Advanced Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry for engineering students at the Politecnico of Milan: Campuses Leonardo, Bovisa, Piacenza, Como, and Lecco.
- 33 Seminars Tutoring of Chemistry for Engineering.
- 2000–2001: a one-year experience as a tutor with the first Italian Online Graduation Course by Politecnico of Milan.
Education, training and career path:
2000-2003: Researcher (temporary position) at Dept CMIC of Politecnico of Milan.
1997-1998: Editorial contribution to “Quaderni del Club Leonardo”, technical science revue, edited by Syntagma for Zambon (pharmaceutical group) and for Technical Science Museum “Leonardo da Vinci”.
May 1996 – October 2000: Axa, CEPU, Milan
Position: Tutor and Coordinator of University students
Teacher of following courses: General and Inorganic Chemistry - Physical Chemistry - Analytic Chemistry - Industrial Chemical Plants - Thermodynamics, Heat and mass transfer - Metallurgy.
March 1995 - May 1996: High School I.T.I.S. A. Volta, Monza
Position: Teacher of Chemistry - Physics - Materials Technology.
October 1995 - February 1996: Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry Dept, University of Milan.
Position: Teaching assistant of my thesis professor (Professor Ragaini)
Graded homework and supported and supported thesis writers in organizing and suggesting their proposals.
Hydrogen chemisorption analyses by using ruthenium catalysts regulary used for Fischer and Tropsch synthesis.
Academic Year 1994-95: Master Degree in Chemistry at the University of Milan, specialising in Physical Chemistry, Electrochemistry, and Metallurgy.
Subject of thesis: “Study of NOx adsorption properties on amorphous and crystallines copper catalysts”.
Development of a new calculation programme of catalysts thermodynamic parameters.
Supervisors: Prof. Vittorio Ragaini, professor of Industrial Chemical Plants, and Prof. Paolo Carniti, professor of Physical Chemistry.
Chemisorption and Physisorption techniques by using Sorptomatic 1900. These instruments utilize Milestone 100 and Milestone 200 (Fisons Instruments) as data entry programmes.
T.P.D. techniques (QTMD-Fisons Instruments).
July 1986: Upper School leaving certificate scientific Liceo: “P.Frisi”, Monza (Italy).