- Since 2020: Honorary Fellow in Microeconomics.
- 2016-2020: PhD in Methods and Models for Economic Decisions at University of Insubria.
- 2017-2019: Teaching Assistant for the undergraduate course in Microeconomics (CLEM) and for the master course in Behavioral Economics and Public Policies (GEEM).
- Elicitation of risk preferences
- Asymmetric Dominance Effect
- Prospect theory
- Salience theory
Behavioral and Experimental Economics.
- Message and Environment: A framework for nudges and choice architecture, with I. Moscati, Behavioural Public Policy, 2018, available online.